If you haven’t picked up on it yet, I love my community.
They are talented.
They are funny.
They are motivated.
They are passionate.
They are encouraging.
They are caring.
They are active.
Need I go on?
I hope this month you have seen a glimpse of my community.
I hope this month you have seen a glimpse of a dynamic community.
- The more I live life with my community…
- The more I really pay attention to what they are doing in their stories…
- The more I see the impact they have on people’s lives…
- The more I write about them…
- The more I realize how much I want to contribute with them.
- The more their actions encourage me to be better.
I love my community because they continue to challenge me to be better.
They may not even know it, but everything they do screams (encouragingly):
“We’re called, let’s go!”
“You got this!”
“Join us, let’s learn as we go”
“You can be better!”
Day 30 of 31: I love my community because they continue to challenge me to be better.